Frequently asked questions
Team Coaching Fee Structure
I Coach and support Leadership Teams in 3 Month blocks:
Teams of 2-3 = £5,000 + VAT per block
For Teams of 4 and above add £1,000 per Team Member.
Individual Coaching and Support Fee Structure
I provide coaching and support services in 3 Month blocks each block is charged at £3,000 + VAT.
My clients vary; from Family Firms, PE-backed Management Teams, Chief Executives and successful Independent Business Owners.
Some are looking to deliver a “Stretch” Business plan and that next level of performance. Some are under immense pressure to stay afloat, and sometimes for varying reasons, the management team has lost it’s confidence to deliver a plan.
Some teams want independent outside support and challenge, to help define a focused strategic plan directly linked to the numbers.
What is typical, though:
- My Clients are all decision-makers, they don’t need to ask for permission to make business decisions;
- My 1-1 coaching Clients are typically high net worth individuals or have an annual income of at least £150,000 per annum;
- They all require discretion and confidentiality;
- They are naturally influential leaders;
- They can see the point of a Coach but are, initially at least, sceptical;
- They don’t suffer fools;
- They don’t want to be “told what to do”;
- They have a bias for action;
- They are always future based and want to achieve more.
Chances are you are reading this because someone has told you about me. I don’t talk about my clients, but I am honoured when they choose to speak positively about me, and generally, that’s how my Coaching Practice has grown – by word of mouth and personal referral.
You can read my Confidentiality and Strategic Executive Coaching statement here.
The Touchline Coach Programme is a motivational Executive Coaching and support system for private clients trying to excel in a world of increasing competition, pressure, and negativity.
I am based in East Yorkshire.
I work remotely across the UK via Zoom.
Physically, I travel to meet with clients and teams across within the Yorkshire area.
Keep your team ahead of the wave
Be ready for Monday. Tips to your inbox every Sunday for the week ahead. Straight talk that could help you stay ahead of the wave!